BrassCraft 3/4" FIP x Sweat x 18" Water Heater Connector
BCWB03418 MFG #: WBO34-18N
Corrosion is no match for BrassCraft's Copper-Flex™ Water Heater Connectors. Constructed of seamless copper tubing, Copper-Flex water heater connectors are the professional's choice for water heater installations. Featuring an integrated dielectric sleeve, the sleeve isolates dissimilar metals within the waterway, where galvanic and electrolytic corrosion have their greatest potential. This separation helps protect against galvanic corrosion that can deteriorate the connector and cause leaks. In addition, the integrated dielectric sleeve eliminates the need to install an additional dielectric union, reducing time and installation costs.
- Superior galvanic corrosion resistance, patented internal dielectric sleeve effectively isolates dissimilar metals within the waterway to prevent galvanic corrosion
- No dielectric union needed with installation, dielectric is built into the design of the connector
- Less torque to seal against the pliable rubber washer, especially on rough nipple surfaces
- Longer connector nuts allow a greater number of thread-to-thread contacts and offer a better seal
- 7/8 in ID x 7/8 in OD tubing