3/4" DUAL CHECK VALVE
WALF7I MFG #: LF7RU2-2 3/4"
- Brand: Watts®
- Nominal Size: 3/4 Inch x 3/4 Inch
- Applicable Standard: CSA (Canada and US)
- Seal Material: EPDM
This 3/4 by 3/4 IN lead free dual check valve prevents the reverse flow of polluted water from entering into the drinking water supply at the service entrance or at individual outlets. The valve consists of a lead free brass body construction, with two plastic replaceable check valves, and stainless steel springs. It is designed for non-health hazard residential water system containment, continuous pressure applications and is to be installed immediately downstream of the residential water meter, in a vertical or horizontal position. The minimum working pressure is 10 psi (69 kPa) and maximum working pressure is 175 psi (12 bar).
- Features and More
- Lead-Free Brass Body for Durability
- Compact Design
- Can be Installed Vertically or Horizontally
- Dual Check Valve Prevents the Reverse Flow of Polluted Water from Entering into the Drinking Water Supply at the Service Entrance or at Individual Outlets
Backsiphonage Protection, (2) Plastic Replaceable Check Valve