3/4" DOUBLE CHECK VALVE
WALF007QTI MFG #: LF007M3-QT 3/4"
- Brand: Watts®
- Nominal Size: 3/4 Inch x 3/4 Inch
- End Connection: Female Threaded x Female Threaded
- Application: Potable Water System
- Applicable Standard: ANSI/NSF 61G, UPC
- Dimensions: 11-1/8 in L
This 3/4 inch lead free double check valve assembly is designed to prevent the backflow of polluted water from entering into the potable water supply due to backsiphonage and or backpressure in accordance with national plumbing codes and water authority requirements. Its compact modular design facilitates easy maintenance with a single access cover for in-line repairs. It is ideal for protection in continuous pressure piping applications and at cross-connections identified as non-health hazards and for contaminants at the service line entrance. This assembly consists of a lead free body construction, NPT end connections, quarter turn ball valve shutoffs, top mounted test cocks, two in-line independent positive seating check modules, captured springs, and replaceable check discs and seats.
- Features and More
- Double Check Valve Assembly is Designed to Prevent the Backflow of Polluted Water from Entering into the Potable Water Supply Due to Backsiphonage and or Backpressure in Accordance with National Plumbing Codes and Water Authority Requirements
- Its Compact Modular Design Facilitates Easy Maintenance with a Single Access Cover for In-Line Repairs
- Ease of Maintenance - Only 1-Cover
- Low Pressure Drop
Backpressure and Backsiphonage Protection, Top Mounted Test Cock, (2) In-Line Independent Positive Seating Check Module, Captured Spring and Check Disc and Seat