Uponor AquaPEX® 1/2" x 100' Coil PEX Tubing, AquaPEX x AquaPEX, Blue, 160 PSI
- Brand: Uponor
- Applicable Standard: BMEC, CAN/ULC S101/S102.2, CCMC, CSA B137.5/B214, DIN 4726/9, IAPMO, ICC, IMC, IPC, IRC, NBC(Canada), NPC (Canada), NSF/ANSI 14/61, NSF-FS (Canada and US), NSF-PW (Canada and US), NSPC, PPI TR-4, QAI P321, UFGS, ULC S115, UMC, UPC
- Application: Cold Potable Water Distribution System, PEX-A Plumbing System, Radiant Heating and Cooling System
- Color: Blue
- End Connection: AquaPEX x AquaPEX
- Inside Diameter: 0.475 Inch
- Length: 100 Foot Coil
- Material: Crosslinked Polyethylene
- Material Specification: ASTM F876/F877/F1960/F2023/E84/E814/E119
- Outside Diameter: 0.625 Inch
- Pressure Rating: 160 PSI at 73.4 Deg F (Hydrostatic)
- Weight: 6 Pound
Available in 100' lengths.
Uponor AquaPEX® tubing is used in hot and cold water distribution systems and AquaSAFE™ residential fire safety systems. Uponor AquaPEX® tubing is suitable for use in hydronic heating applications where the system contains no ferrous corrodible components or where any ferrous components are isolated from the tubing. Uponor AquaPEX® tubing coils and straight lengths come in red, white and blue for potable-water applications, and purple for water-reclamation applications. Uponor AquaPEX® tubing is manufactured and listed to ASTM F876 and F877 and CSA B137.5, certified to NSF Standards 14 and 61 and listed by the Hydrostatic Stress Board of PPI at 200 deg F at 80psi, 180 deg F at 100psi and 73.4 deg F at 160psi. Uponor AquaPEX® white tubing (1/2", 3/4", 1" and 1-1/4" only) is also listed to UL 1821 and ULC/ORD C199P and carries an additional rating of 120 deg F at 130psi. Uponor AquaPEX® red and blue tubing is marked with the PEX 5206 designation as required by the most recent edition of ASTM F876-15a, indicating it exceeds ASTM F876 chlorine-resistance requirements for continuous-recirculation systems operating up to 140 deg F while also affording a 90-day UV-resistance level.